Spirit AeroSystems announces CEO transition
Mr. Gentile joined Spirit earlier this year, assuming responsibility and oversight of all Spirit programs as well as all aspects of engineering, operations and business development.
Prior to joining Spirit, Mr. Gentile spent two decades in leadership roles at GE, including President and CEO of GE Aviation Services and President and CEO of GE Healthcare Systems.
Mr. Gentile will work closely with Mr. Lawson to ensure a smooth transition, and will transition into the new role over the next several weeks.
Mr. Lawson, Spirit president and CEO, joined Spirit in 2013. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Kansas
- YRC Worldwide appoints Jason T. Ringgenberg as CIO
- Compass Minerals adds Valdemar Fischer to its board
- Sprint names Néstor Cano COO
- Sprint appoints Rob Roy as chief digital officer
- Patrick Doyle joins Sprint board of directors
More inside POST
Raise your standards day by day Leadership