Spirit AeroSystems announces CEO transition
Mr. Gentile joined Spirit earlier this year, assuming responsibility and oversight of all Spirit programs as well as all aspects of engineering, operations and business development.
Prior to joining Spirit, Mr. Gentile spent two decades in leadership roles at GE, including President and CEO of GE Aviation Services and President and CEO of GE Healthcare Systems.
Mr. Gentile will work closely with Mr. Lawson to ensure a smooth transition, and will transition into the new role over the next several weeks.
Mr. Lawson, Spirit president and CEO, joined Spirit in 2013. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Kansas
- YRC Worldwide appoints Stephanie D. Fisher as CFO
- Compass Minerals appoints Patrick Linehan as CFO
- YRC Worldwide appoints Jason T. Ringgenberg as CIO
- Compass Minerals adds Valdemar Fischer to its board
- Sprint names Néstor Cano COO
More inside POST
ReneSola Q1 revenue $156.6 million Earnings