Spirent Communications director Sue Swenson to step down
Ms. Swenson is a member of the Audit, Nomination and Remuneration Committees and was Senior Independent Director from August 2015 to November 2016.
Ms. Swenson is CEO and Chairman of Novatel Wireless, Inc., and a non-executive director of Wells Fargo and Harmonic, Inc.
Ms. Swenson has also been appointed by the US National Telecommunications and Information Administration as a founding Board member of the First Responder Network Authority. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
Commerzbank stock dips on Q2 loss Earnings