Spirent Communications director Sue Swenson to step down
Ms. Swenson is a member of the Audit, Nomination and Remuneration Committees and was Senior Independent Director from August 2015 to November 2016.
Ms. Swenson is CEO and Chairman of Novatel Wireless, Inc., and a non-executive director of Wells Fargo and Harmonic, Inc.
Ms. Swenson has also been appointed by the US National Telecommunications and Information Administration as a founding Board member of the First Responder Network Authority. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST