Spirent Communications director Sue Swenson to step down
Ms. Swenson is a member of the Audit, Nomination and Remuneration Committees and was Senior Independent Director from August 2015 to November 2016.
Ms. Swenson is CEO and Chairman of Novatel Wireless, Inc., and a non-executive director of Wells Fargo and Harmonic, Inc.
Ms. Swenson has also been appointed by the US National Telecommunications and Information Administration as a founding Board member of the First Responder Network Authority. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Bank of Korea keeps rate steady Economy