Spirent Communications director Sue Swenson to step down
Ms. Swenson is a member of the Audit, Nomination and Remuneration Committees and was Senior Independent Director from August 2015 to November 2016.
Ms. Swenson is CEO and Chairman of Novatel Wireless, Inc., and a non-executive director of Wells Fargo and Harmonic, Inc.
Ms. Swenson has also been appointed by the US National Telecommunications and Information Administration as a founding Board member of the First Responder Network Authority. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
More inside POST
CEO, choose your inner circle carefully Leadership