Spirent Communications appoints two directors
Both Mr. Bullard and Mr. Thomas will be members of the Audit, Remuneration and Nomination Committees, with Mr. Bullard to take on the role of Chairman of the Remuneration Committee at the Company's 2017 Annual General Meeting.
Mr. Bullard has had a long and successful career in senior international executive roles in companies such as IBM, BT and Logica and currently has a number of non-executive roles.
Since 2010 Mr. Bullard has also been a non-executive director at Rotork plc, where he is also Chair of their Remuneration Committee.
Mr. Thomas has extensive experience of leading highly complex services businesses and technology led organisations including HP Enterprise Services and EDS EMEA.
Mr. Thomas is currently a non-executive director of The Co-operative Bank plc, serves on the advisory board of cyber security specialist FireEye Inc and chairs the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Merck KgaA Q2 profit climbs Earnings