Spire Healthcare Group director Robert Lerwill resigns
Mr. Lerwill was appointed an independent Non-Executive Director in June 2014. His current appointments include non-executive director of Reynolds American Inc (USA); non-executive director of DJI (Holdings) plc; non-executive director of Impello plc; and non-executive director of ITC Limited (India).
Mr. Lerwill has held senior financial and management positions with both WPP plc and Cable & Wireless plc.
He has served as chief executive officer of Aegis plc, chairman of Synergy Health plc and as a non-executive director of both British American Tobacco plc and the Payments Council Limited. He has also attended the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School.
Mr. Lerwill is a member of the Audit and Risk Committee, Nomination Committee and Remuneration Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST