Spire Healthcare Group director Robert Lerwill resigns
Mr. Lerwill was appointed an independent Non-Executive Director in June 2014. His current appointments include non-executive director of Reynolds American Inc (USA); non-executive director of DJI (Holdings) plc; non-executive director of Impello plc; and non-executive director of ITC Limited (India).
Mr. Lerwill has held senior financial and management positions with both WPP plc and Cable & Wireless plc.
He has served as chief executive officer of Aegis plc, chairman of Synergy Health plc and as a non-executive director of both British American Tobacco plc and the Payments Council Limited.
He has also attended the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School.
Mr. Lerwill is a member of the Audit and Risk Committee, Nomination Committee and Remuneration Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST