Spire Healthcare Group deputy chairman to step down
Mr. Gildersleeve will remain as a director until a new independent non-executive director has been appointed, which the Company anticipates will be by the end of 2016.
Mr. Gildersleeve was appointed the Deputy Chairman and Senior Independent Director in June 2014. His current external appointments include chairman of The British Land Company plc and deputy chairman of TalkTalk Telecom Group plc.
Mr. Gildersleeve served as an executive director of Tesco PLC and was formerly chairman of Carphone Warehouse Group plc, EMI Group plc and Gallaher Group plc.
He was also a non-executive director of Dixons Carphone plc, Lloyds TSB Bank plc, Pick N Pay Stores Limited (South Africa) and Vodafone Group plc. He is a member of the Nomination Committee and Remuneration Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
Rockwell Collins Q2 EPS $1.27 Earnings
McCormick & Co. Q1 income climbs 1% Earnings