Spire Healthcare appoints Adele Anderson as director
Ms. Anderson will also be chair of the Company's Audit and Risk Committee. She has been a non-executive director of easyJet plc since September 2011 and Intu Properties plc since February 2013. She chairs the audit committees of both companies.
Until July 2011, Ms. Anderson was a partner in KPMG and held a number of senior roles across their business including Chief Financial Officer of KPMG UK, Chief Executive Officer of KPMG's captive insurer and Chief Financial Officer of KPMG Europe.
Ms. Anderson graduated from Kent University with BSc Hons in Mathematics & Computer Science. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
More inside POST