Spire Healthcare appoints Adele Anderson as director
Ms. Anderson will also be chair of the Company's Audit and Risk Committee. She has been a non-executive director of easyJet plc since September 2011 and Intu Properties plc since February 2013. She chairs the audit committees of both companies.
Until July 2011, Ms. Anderson was a partner in KPMG and held a number of senior roles across their business including Chief Financial Officer of KPMG UK, Chief Executive Officer of KPMG's captive insurer and Chief Financial Officer of KPMG Europe.
Ms. Anderson graduated from Kent University with BSc Hons in Mathematics & Computer Science. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST
When to turn down a promotion Leadership
When choosing a new CEO, think about gender Leadership