Spire Healthcare appoints Adele Anderson as director
Ms. Anderson will also be chair of the Company's Audit and Risk Committee. She has been a non-executive director of easyJet plc since September 2011 and Intu Properties plc since February 2013. She chairs the audit committees of both companies.
Until July 2011, Ms. Anderson was a partner in KPMG and held a number of senior roles across their business including Chief Financial Officer of KPMG UK, Chief Executive Officer of KPMG's captive insurer and Chief Financial Officer of KPMG Europe.
Ms. Anderson graduated from Kent University with BSc Hons in Mathematics & Computer Science. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST