Spectrum Pharma appoints Luigi Lenaz as lead director
Dr. Lenaz is a world-renowned oncologist and a leading scientist authority in developing cancer drugs.
An accomplished oncologist before joining the industry, he has conducted research at prominent institutions including Roswell Park Memorial Institute, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, and the National Cancer Institute in Milan.
He is an experienced anti-cancer drug developer, with over 40 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and has played key roles in developing numerous major cancer drugs including Taxol, Adriamycin, etoposide, amascrine, cisplatin, and carboplatin.
Dr. Lenaz served as a Post Doctoral Fellow at both the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York and the National Cancer Institute in Milan, Italy.
He received his medical degree at the University of Bologna Medical School in Bologna, Italy in 1966. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Nevada
- Western Alliance Bancorp appoints Jim Haught as COO
- Red Rock Resorts appoints Stephen L. Cootey as EVP
- Wynn Resorts appoints Craig S. Billings as CFO
- Scientific Games names Karin-Joyce Tjon COO and president
- Paramount appoints Rudi Fronk as director and board chairman
More inside POST