Spectrum Pharma appoints Luigi Lenaz as lead director
Dr. Lenaz is a world-renowned oncologist and a leading scientist authority in developing cancer drugs.
An accomplished oncologist before joining the industry, he has conducted research at prominent institutions including Roswell Park Memorial Institute, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, and the National Cancer Institute in Milan.
He is an experienced anti-cancer drug developer, with over 40 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and has played key roles in developing numerous major cancer drugs including Taxol, Adriamycin, etoposide, amascrine, cisplatin, and carboplatin.
Dr. Lenaz served as a Post Doctoral Fellow at both the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York and the National Cancer Institute in Milan, Italy.
He received his medical degree at the University of Bologna Medical School in Bologna, Italy in 1966. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Nevada
- Jim Dingman joins ITS Logistics as fleet operations president
- MGM Resorts International appoints Kelly Smith as SVP
- Employers Holdings appoints Michael J. McColgan to board
- Western Alliance Bancorp appoints Jim Haught as COO
- Red Rock Resorts appoints Stephen L. Cootey as EVP
More inside POST
When your team gives 140 percent Leadership
CEVA acquires 120 new vehicles in UK Companies