Spectris director Lisa Davis steps down
Ms. Davis has significant experience within the oil and gas industry and process plant operations.
She is currently a member of the Siemens AG managing board and is chair of Siemens Corporation in the USA, where her responsibilities include the Americas, power and gas, wind power and renewables and power generation services.
Ms. Davis was formerly executive vice president of strategy, portfolio and alternative energy, Shell International Petroleum Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST