Spectris director Lisa Davis steps down
Ms. Davis has significant experience within the oil and gas industry and process plant operations.
She is currently a member of the Siemens AG managing board and is chair of Siemens Corporation in the USA, where her responsibilities include the Americas, power and gas, wind power and renewables and power generation services.
Ms. Davis was formerly executive vice president of strategy, portfolio and alternative energy, Shell International Petroleum Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
How to prevent burnout and still do the job Leadership