Spectris director Lisa Davis steps down
Ms. Davis has significant experience within the oil and gas industry and process plant operations.
She is currently a member of the Siemens AG managing board and is chair of Siemens Corporation in the USA, where her responsibilities include the Americas, power and gas, wind power and renewables and power generation services.
Ms. Davis was formerly executive vice president of strategy, portfolio and alternative energy, Shell International Petroleum Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST