Spectris director Lisa Davis steps down
Ms. Davis has significant experience within the oil and gas industry and process plant operations.
She is currently a member of the Siemens AG managing board and is chair of Siemens Corporation in the USA, where her responsibilities include the Americas, power and gas, wind power and renewables and power generation services.
Ms. Davis was formerly executive vice president of strategy, portfolio and alternative energy, Shell International Petroleum Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership