Spectris director Lisa Davis steps down
Ms. Davis has significant experience within the oil and gas industry and process plant operations.
She is currently a member of the Siemens AG managing board and is chair of Siemens Corporation in the USA, where her responsibilities include the Americas, power and gas, wind power and renewables and power generation services.
Ms. Davis was formerly executive vice president of strategy, portfolio and alternative energy, Shell International Petroleum Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST