Spectris appoints Karim Bitar as director
Mr. Bitar is currently Chief Executive of Genus plc, an agricultural biotechnology pioneer.
Prior to joining Genus, Mr. Bitar worked for more than 15 years with Eli Lilly and Company in the biopharmaceutical sector, where he was president of Lilly Europe, Canada and Australia.
An ex-McKinsey and Company consultant, Mr. Bitar also held management roles at Johnson and Johnson and the Dow Chemical Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
- Numis Corporation appoints non-executive chairman
- Avanti Communications names Alan Paul Harper as director
- Sage Group appoints Cath Keers as director
- Mothercare appoints Gillian Kent to board
More inside POST