Spectris appoints Karim Bitar as director
Mr. Bitar is currently Chief Executive of Genus plc, an agricultural biotechnology pioneer.
Prior to joining Genus, Mr. Bitar worked for more than 15 years with Eli Lilly and Company in the biopharmaceutical sector, where he was president of Lilly Europe, Canada and Australia.
An ex-McKinsey and Company consultant, Mr. Bitar also held management roles at Johnson and Johnson and the Dow Chemical Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
More inside POST