Spectris appoints Karim Bitar as director
Mr. Bitar is currently Chief Executive of Genus plc, an agricultural biotechnology pioneer.
Prior to joining Genus, Mr. Bitar worked for more than 15 years with Eli Lilly and Company in the biopharmaceutical sector, where he was president of Lilly Europe, Canada and Australia.
An ex-McKinsey and Company consultant, Mr. Bitar also held management roles at Johnson and Johnson and the Dow Chemical Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
- Bluejay Mining appoints Peter Waugh as non-executive director
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
More inside POST
Iran GDP growth 12.5% Economy