Spectris appoints Karim Bitar as director
Mr. Bitar is currently Chief Executive of Genus plc, an agricultural biotechnology pioneer.
Prior to joining Genus, Mr. Bitar worked for more than 15 years with Eli Lilly and Company in the biopharmaceutical sector, where he was president of Lilly Europe, Canada and Australia.
An ex-McKinsey and Company consultant, Mr. Bitar also held management roles at Johnson and Johnson and the Dow Chemical Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST