Spectris appoints Karim Bitar as director
Mr. Bitar is currently Chief Executive of Genus plc, an agricultural biotechnology pioneer.
Prior to joining Genus, Mr. Bitar worked for more than 15 years with Eli Lilly and Company in the biopharmaceutical sector, where he was president of Lilly Europe, Canada and Australia.
An ex-McKinsey and Company consultant, Mr. Bitar also held management roles at Johnson and Johnson and the Dow Chemical Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST
Richard Branson invests in Hyperloop One Companies