Specialist Investment Properties names Simon Clements to board
Mr. Clements has over 16 years' of investment banking experience with Allenby Capital Limited and Sanlam Securities UK Limited (formerly John East & Partners Limited and Merchant Securities plc).
During his time at Allenby Capital and Sanlam, Mr. Clements was the Qualified Executive with primary responsibility for SIPP.
On June 30, 2016, he left Allenby Capital to take up the role of Group Finance Director at Squibb Group Limited.
Mr. Clements graduated from Hull University with a degree in accounting in 1994 and qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Horwath Clark Whitehill in 1998, where he worked in the corporate finance department from 1998 to 2000. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Isle Of Man
- GVC appoints Will Whitehorn to board
- OPG Power Ventures director Munish C. Gupta to retire
- Glenwick appoints two as non-executive directors
- Playtech appoints Claire Milne as director
- Manx Telecom names head of data centre infrastructure
More inside POST