SpartanNash promotes Tammy Hurley to chief accounting officer
Ms. Hurley joined SpartanNash in 2001 as Controller, and was promoted in 2002 to Director of Finance.
Since then she has held finance roles of increasing responsibility and broadened her responsibilities to include Business Segment Accounting and Corporate Financial Reporting, Analysis and Taxes. She was named Vice President, Finance in 2015.
Ms. Hurley is a Certified Public Accountant and her professional associations include the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants and Hugh Michael Beahan Foundation, Past Treasurer of the Board of Trustees. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Neogen appoints John Adent as CEO
- American Axle & Manufacturing: Olaf Bongwald president AAM Driveline – Europe
- Bruk Herbst joins Zomedica Pharmaceuticals as CCO
- Superior Industries International appoints Nadeem Moiz as CFO
- Mears appoints two directors
More inside POST