SpartanNash promotes Tammy Hurley to chief accounting officer
Ms. Hurley joined SpartanNash in 2001 as Controller, and was promoted in 2002 to Director of Finance.
Since then she has held finance roles of increasing responsibility and broadened her responsibilities to include Business Segment Accounting and Corporate Financial Reporting, Analysis and Taxes. She was named Vice President, Finance in 2015.
Ms. Hurley is a Certified Public Accountant and her professional associations include the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants and Hugh Michael Beahan Foundation, Past Treasurer of the Board of Trustees. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Diplomat Pharmacy appoints Atul Kavthekar as CFO
- Ford appoints Lynn Vojvodich to board
- Meritor adds David C. Parry to board
- Rockwell Medical appoints David Domzalski to board
- Greg Creed joins Whirlpool board of directors
More inside POST