Spark New Zealand announces new CEO for Spark Ventures
Mr. Hyde joined Spark in 2006 and is currently CEO of Qrious, a Big Data and Analytics business.
Prior to this he has been responsible for the development of a number of start-ups in the data and mobile domain in both the UK and NZ and spent a number of years as GM of Mobile for Spark.
Mr. Hyde will be replacing Rod Snodgrass who, as announced in April, is leaving Spark later in the year to be involved in driving corporate innovation and growth across a select range of New Zealand businesses. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Zealand
- SkyCity Entertainment Group appoints new CEO
- Rex Bionics CFO to retire in 2017
- Westland Milk Products appoints new CEO
- Rex Bionics appoints Joseph A. Cucolo as director
- Wynyard Group appoints Chris Stauber as SVP, product
More inside POST
We should follow demanding bosses Leadership