Spark Energy appoints Robert Lane as chief financial officer
Mr. Lane is currently serving as the Company’s Vice President of Finance and Investor Relations. He previously worked as the Chief Financial Officer of Emerge Energy Services GP, the general partner of Emerge Energy Services, from November 2012 through June 2015.
From December 2011 through November 2012, Mr. Lane was a Managing Director at Global Hunter Securities. He previously served in various roles, most recently as Managing Director, of Sanders Morris Harris Inc. and its affiliates from November 2004 to December 2011.
Mr. Lane is a Certified Public Accountant and a Chartered Financial Analyst. He received his MBA from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School and his Bachelor of Arts degree from Princeton University.
Mr. Lane also received a Certificate in the Accountancy Program from the B.T. Bauer School of Business at the University of Houston. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Sysco Corporation elects Sheila G. Talton to board
- US Concrete appoints John E. Kunz as CFO
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina appoints CFO
- Forterra appoints Charlie Brown as CFO
- McDermott International appoints Philippe Barril to board
More inside POST