Spark Energy appoints Robert Lane as chief financial officer
Mr. Lane is currently serving as the Company’s Vice President of Finance and Investor Relations. He previously worked as the Chief Financial Officer of Emerge Energy Services GP, the general partner of Emerge Energy Services, from November 2012 through June 2015.
From December 2011 through November 2012, Mr. Lane was a Managing Director at Global Hunter Securities. He previously served in various roles, most recently as Managing Director, of Sanders Morris Harris Inc. and its affiliates from November 2004 to December 2011.
Mr. Lane is a Certified Public Accountant and a Chartered Financial Analyst. He received his MBA from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School and his Bachelor of Arts degree from Princeton University.
Mr. Lane also received a Certificate in the Accountancy Program from the B.T. Bauer School of Business at the University of Houston. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST