SPAR Group names Steve Adolph president of international division
During his 20-year career, Mr. Adolph has done business in more than 60 countries, holding executive positions for leading global consumer brands such as Equal, NutraSweet, Roundup, SentrySafe, Cat's Pride and Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet.
He also has been involved in private label goods as VP of Marketing for the world's leading producer of private label beverages and was Chief Executive Officer of Asia/Pacific for a leading provider of home medical equipment.
Mr. Adolph earned a Bachelor's degree from Duke University where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and an MBA from Northwestern's Kellogg School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST