SPAR Group names Steve Adolph president of international division
During his 20-year career, Mr. Adolph has done business in more than 60 countries, holding executive positions for leading global consumer brands such as Equal, NutraSweet, Roundup, SentrySafe, Cat's Pride and Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet.
He also has been involved in private label goods as VP of Marketing for the world's leading producer of private label beverages and was Chief Executive Officer of Asia/Pacific for a leading provider of home medical equipment.
Mr. Adolph earned a Bachelor's degree from Duke University where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and an MBA from Northwestern's Kellogg School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Ophthotech promotes David R. Guyer to executive chairman
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
More inside POST