SPAR Group names Steve Adolph president of international division
During his 20-year career, Mr. Adolph has done business in more than 60 countries, holding executive positions for leading global consumer brands such as Equal, NutraSweet, Roundup, SentrySafe, Cat's Pride and Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet.
He also has been involved in private label goods as VP of Marketing for the world's leading producer of private label beverages and was Chief Executive Officer of Asia/Pacific for a leading provider of home medical equipment.
Mr. Adolph earned a Bachelor's degree from Duke University where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and an MBA from Northwestern's Kellogg School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST
What your superior likes to hear from you Leadership
Employees want leaders on all levels Leadership