S&P Global names Maria R. Morris to board of directors
Ms. Morris is Executive Vice President of MetLife, Inc., responsible for the company's Global Employee Benefits business, and is interim head of MetLife's U.S. business. Ms. Morris joined MetLife in 1984, holding a number of senior leadership roles.
She has served as interim Chief Marketing Officer, Head of Global Technology and Operations, Executive Vice President for Employee Benefits Sales; Vice President and head of MetLife's Group and Individual Disability businesses, and head of the Dental business.
Ms. Morris serves on the Boards of Directors of MetLife Property and Casualty Insurance Company, the MetLife Foundation and the American Council of Life Insurers. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Ophthotech promotes David R. Guyer to executive chairman
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
More inside POST