S&P Global appoints Steve Kemps as EVP, general counsel
Mr. Kemps will serve on the Company's Operating Committee.
Previously, Mr. Kemps served as Executive Vice President and General Counsel at Quanta Services, where he oversaw all legal affairs and advised the business on regulatory, ethical and compliance matters.
Prior to joining Quanta, he served as General Counsel of Hess Retail Corporation and Dean Foods Company.
Mr. Kemps has also held various senior legal positions with Kimberly-Clark Corporation and law firm Dorsey & Whitney, and served as a federal law clerk to Judge Paul A. Magnuson of the United States District Court, Minnesota.
Mr. Kemps earned a Juris Doctorate degree from University of Wisconsin Law School and a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting from University of Wisconsin School of Business. He also holds a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certificate. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST