Sovereign Mines of Africa appoints Rupert Street as CEO
Mr. Street will also join the board of directors. He has over 26 years of financial and industry experience.
Mr. Street is a former Officer in the British Army and is a highly experienced investment and frontier markets operator having run businesses for over 26 years across multiple geographies, with particular experience in Asia, Hong Kong and China.
Throughout his career, Mr. Street has served as CEO across a range of companies, building and growing Ptarmigan Eden Asset Management, a private Special Situations Company, private equity and venture capital investments supported by Credit Lyonnais Europe and UBS, a global commodities trading company and most recently Eugen de Buren. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
More inside POST