Sovereign Mines of Africa appoints Jeremy Sparrow as director
Mr. Sparrow possesses over 25 years of extensive deal-making experience across multiple geographies and has led equity teams.
Mr. Sparrow was most recently Head of Investec Resource Investment Banking for Asia and Australia.
Prior to Investec, he spent 12 years with Renaissance Capital, as a Managing Director heading up Equity Products in New York and the UK before becoming the CEO of Renaissance Capital Asia, where he established the company's first Asian offices in Beijing and Hong Kong.
Mr. Sparrow has also served as a Vice President at Morgan Stanley, where he was Head of EMEA distribution for the USA, and started his career at American Express Bank.
Mr. Sparrow holds a BA (Hons) degree in International Relations and Economics from Keele University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST