Sovereign Mines of Africa appoints Jeremy Sparrow as director
Mr. Sparrow possesses over 25 years of extensive deal-making experience across multiple geographies and has led equity teams.
Mr. Sparrow was most recently Head of Investec Resource Investment Banking for Asia and Australia.
Prior to Investec, he spent 12 years with Renaissance Capital, as a Managing Director heading up Equity Products in New York and the UK before becoming the CEO of Renaissance Capital Asia, where he established the company's first Asian offices in Beijing and Hong Kong.
Mr. Sparrow has also served as a Vice President at Morgan Stanley, where he was Head of EMEA distribution for the USA, and started his career at American Express Bank.
Mr. Sparrow holds a BA (Hons) degree in International Relations and Economics from Keele University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
Act like a manager and you will become one Leadership
Apple launches new iPhones, Apple TV 4K Companies