Southwest Airlines names Reid Grandle VP, corporate strategy
Mr. Grandle joined Southwest in 2014 in the Financial Planning & Analysis Department.
Prior to joining Southwest, he was a Principal in Oliver Wyman's aviation practice, where he advised companies on strategic, commercial, and operational issues.
Mr. Grandle received his undergraduate degree from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
He is succeeding Mike Delehant, who recently left Southwest Airlines to pursue a role with a European airline.
Since joining SWA in 2002, Mr. Delehant has served the airline in a number of leadership positions in Strategic Planning and Technology.
Prior to joining Southwest, he was a principal consultant at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Dallas. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST