Southwest Airlines names Reid Grandle VP, corporate strategy
Mr. Grandle joined Southwest in 2014 in the Financial Planning & Analysis Department.
Prior to joining Southwest, he was a Principal in Oliver Wyman's aviation practice, where he advised companies on strategic, commercial, and operational issues.
Mr. Grandle received his undergraduate degree from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
He is succeeding Mike Delehant, who recently left Southwest Airlines to pursue a role with a European airline.
Since joining SWA in 2002, Mr. Delehant has served the airline in a number of leadership positions in Strategic Planning and Technology.
Prior to joining Southwest, he was a principal consultant at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Dallas. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST