SouthCrest Financial appoints board member
Mr. Broos is the founder and managing member of Brighton Partners, an Atlanta based private equity firm.
Mr. Broos developed his operations expertise at Booz-Allen & Hamilton, working with a diverse group of manufacturing, distribution and financial services companies.
He joined The Galbreath & Company in 1995 and led its turnaround and restructuring effort as the company's president and COO. In 1997 he negotiated the company's merger with LaSalle Partners (Jones Lang LaSalle).
Mr. Broos is a graduate of the University of Georgia and The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services appoints Mark Duff as CEO
- Genuine Parts elects P. Russell Hardin to board
- Medovex appoints Jesse Crowne as co-chairman
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Fred M. Diaz to board
- United Community Banks appoints Lynn Harton as CEO
More inside POST