Sound Energy non-executive chairman Simon Davies to step down
Mr. Davies was appointed as a Non-Executive Director of Sound Energy in February 2014, and has over 30 years experience of investment management.
He is also currently Chairman of the JP Morgan Overseas Investment Trust, a Non-Executive Director of Grainger, and a Director of a number of subsidiaries of Old Mutual Wealth Management Limited.
Mr. Davies began his investment career in 1981 with Rothschild Asset Management, and has held various positions in the City of London, including Chairman and Chief Executive of Threadneedle Asset Management Limited, and Chairman of Thames Water Pension Trustees.
Mr. Davies holds various professional and academic qualifications, including a degree in Economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elecosoft appoints two directors
- K3 appoints Stuart Darling as director
- Industrial Multi Property Trust appoints two directors
- British Empire Trust appoints Calum Thomson as director
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
More inside POST