Sound Energy non-executive chairman Simon Davies to step down
Mr. Davies was appointed as a Non-Executive Director of Sound Energy in February 2014, and has over 30 years experience of investment management.
He is also currently Chairman of the JP Morgan Overseas Investment Trust, a Non-Executive Director of Grainger, and a Director of a number of subsidiaries of Old Mutual Wealth Management Limited.
Mr. Davies began his investment career in 1981 with Rothschild Asset Management, and has held various positions in the City of London, including Chairman and Chief Executive of Threadneedle Asset Management Limited, and Chairman of Thames Water Pension Trustees.
Mr. Davies holds various professional and academic qualifications, including a degree in Economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST