Sound Energy non-executive chairman Simon Davies to step down
Mr. Davies was appointed as a Non-Executive Director of Sound Energy in February 2014, and has over 30 years experience of investment management.
He is also currently Chairman of the JP Morgan Overseas Investment Trust, a Non-Executive Director of Grainger, and a Director of a number of subsidiaries of Old Mutual Wealth Management Limited.
Mr. Davies began his investment career in 1981 with Rothschild Asset Management, and has held various positions in the City of London, including Chairman and Chief Executive of Threadneedle Asset Management Limited, and Chairman of Thames Water Pension Trustees.
Mr. Davies holds various professional and academic qualifications, including a degree in Economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST
ASOS retail sales were increased 38% Earnings