Sorrento names Miranda Toledano as EVP, corporate development
Ms. Toledano joins Sorrento with 18 years of principal investment, financing and strategic advisory experience in the biopharmaceutical sector.
Since 2012, Ms. Toledano served as Head of Healthcare Investment Banking at MLV & Co., now an FBR company, where she completed over 110 IPO and follow on equity offerings totaling over $4 billion in aggregate value.
Prior to joining MLV, she served in the investment group of Royalty Pharma where she focused on acquiring best in class biologic therapeutics targeting oncology, auto-immune and neurodegenerative indications.
From 1998 to 2003, she served as a Senior Manager at Ernst & Young (Israel) where she established the Life Sciences Corporate Finance group.
Ms. Toledano received a BA in Economics from Tufts University and an MBA in Finance and Entrepreneurship from the NYU Stern School of Business. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST
Keeping the supply chain flowing Leadership