Sorrento adds Yue Alexander Wu to its board of directors
Dr. Wu will also serve as a member of the Compensation Committee and Audit Committee of the Board.
Dr. Wu is co-founder, President, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Scientific Officer of Crown Bioscience International, a global drug discovery and development solutions company, which he co-founded in 2006.
From 2004 to 2006, Dr. Wu was Chief Business Officer of Starvax International Inc. in Beijing, China, a biotechnology company focusing on oncology and infectious diseases.
From 2001 to 2004, Dr. Wu was a banker with Burrill & Company where he was head of Asian Activities.
Dr. Wu received his Ph.D. in Molecular Cell Biology and his MBA from University of California at Berkeley.
He earned an M.S. in Biochemistry from University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign and his B.S. in Biochemistry from Fudan University in Shanghai, China.
Doug Ebersole has resigned as a member of the Board for personal reasons. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST