Sophos appoints Rick Medlock as director
Mr. Medlock will become a member of the audit and risk, and nomination and remuneration committees.
Mr. Medlock has 30 years' of experience in the financial management of large international technology companies.
He is currently the chief financial officer at Worldpay Group plc and led the IPO of the company in October 2015.
Previously Mr. Medlock held the position of chief financial officer of Misys and Inmarsat plc as well as a non-executive director and Chairman of the audit committee of Edwards Vacuum (Edwards Group Ltd), a company listed on the Nasdaq exchange until its acquisition by the Atlas Copco Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST
Lamprell saw profit in H1 Earnings