Sophos appoints Rick Medlock as director
Mr. Medlock will become a member of the audit and risk, and nomination and remuneration committees.
Mr. Medlock has 30 years' of experience in the financial management of large international technology companies.
He is currently the chief financial officer at Worldpay Group plc and led the IPO of the company in October 2015.
Previously Mr. Medlock held the position of chief financial officer of Misys and Inmarsat plc as well as a non-executive director and Chairman of the audit committee of Edwards Vacuum (Edwards Group Ltd), a company listed on the Nasdaq exchange until its acquisition by the Atlas Copco Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
- Numis Corporation appoints non-executive chairman
- Avanti Communications names Alan Paul Harper as director
- Sage Group appoints Cath Keers as director
- Mothercare appoints Gillian Kent to board
More inside POST
L Brands Q4 earnings per share $2.18 Earnings