Solo Oil appoints Daniel Maling as new finance boss
Mr. Maling has over 15 years of senior commercial management experience primarily in the oil and gas and mining sectors. He has worked with several AIM, ASX and TSX listed companies providing corporate finance, business development and corporate governance advice.
Mr. Maling has a Bachelor of Accounting & Law and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia.
At the same time, Donald Strang, Finance Director, is stepping down to a Non-Executive Director and Sandy Barblett, Non-Executive Director, has resigned to pursue other business interests. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership