Solo Oil appoints Daniel Maling as new finance boss
Mr. Maling has over 15 years of senior commercial management experience primarily in the oil and gas and mining sectors. He has worked with several AIM, ASX and TSX listed companies providing corporate finance, business development and corporate governance advice.
Mr. Maling has a Bachelor of Accounting & Law and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia.
At the same time, Donald Strang, Finance Director, is stepping down to a Non-Executive Director and Sandy Barblett, Non-Executive Director, has resigned to pursue other business interests. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
How to turn a startup to a 'proper' company Leadership