Solo Oil appoints Daniel Maling as new finance boss
Mr. Maling has over 15 years of senior commercial management experience primarily in the oil and gas and mining sectors. He has worked with several AIM, ASX and TSX listed companies providing corporate finance, business development and corporate governance advice.
Mr. Maling has a Bachelor of Accounting & Law and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia.
At the same time, Donald Strang, Finance Director, is stepping down to a Non-Executive Director and Sandy Barblett, Non-Executive Director, has resigned to pursue other business interests. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST