Solid State appoints Peter Owen James as finance director
Mr. James joins from IQE plc where he has held the post of Group Financial Controller for the last four years.
Whilst at IQE, Mr. James focussed on multi-site manufacturing, technology supply chain, acquisitions and listed company reporting.
Mr. James qualified as a Chartered Accountant with PwC in 2004, where he spent 11 years across both the Audit and Transaction Services divisions. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST