Solid State appoints Peter Owen James as finance director
Mr. James joins from IQE plc where he has held the post of Group Financial Controller for the last four years.
Whilst at IQE, Mr. James focussed on multi-site manufacturing, technology supply chain, acquisitions and listed company reporting.
Mr. James qualified as a Chartered Accountant with PwC in 2004, where he spent 11 years across both the Audit and Transaction Services divisions. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST