Solid State appoints Peter Owen James as finance director
Mr. James joins from IQE plc where he has held the post of Group Financial Controller for the last four years.
Whilst at IQE, Mr. James focussed on multi-site manufacturing, technology supply chain, acquisitions and listed company reporting.
Mr. James qualified as a Chartered Accountant with PwC in 2004, where he spent 11 years across both the Audit and Transaction Services divisions. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST
Transfer your message to others Leadership
Farmer Mac net income $64.2 million Earnings