Solid State appoints Peter Owen James as finance director
Mr. James joins from IQE plc where he has held the post of Group Financial Controller for the last four years.
Whilst at IQE, Mr. James focussed on multi-site manufacturing, technology supply chain, acquisitions and listed company reporting.
Mr. James qualified as a Chartered Accountant with PwC in 2004, where he spent 11 years across both the Audit and Transaction Services divisions. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST