Solid State appoints Peter Owen James as finance director
Mr. James joins from IQE plc where he has held the post of Group Financial Controller for the last four years.
Whilst at IQE, Mr. James focussed on multi-site manufacturing, technology supply chain, acquisitions and listed company reporting.
Mr. James qualified as a Chartered Accountant with PwC in 2004, where he spent 11 years across both the Audit and Transaction Services divisions. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
Act like a manager and you will become one Leadership