SolarCity names president, global sales and customer experience
Mr. Corey returns to reprise an extremely successful tenure at the company. He served as head of sales and marketing organizations in 2012 and 2013,, his last with the company.
Prior to his tenure at SolarCity, Mr. Corey co-founded USWeb/CKS, and served as president and COO.
Prior to USWeb, he served as vice president of Novell’s NetWare systems business. Mr. Corey teaches a course on entrepreneurship at Stanford University.
Mr. Corey takes over for Chief Revenue Officer Hayes Barnard, who is retiring from SolarCity after a brief transition period. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
More inside POST