Solar Alliance appoints Alex Tiller president
Mr. Tiller was formerly the CEO of Sunetric, a full service renewable energy company.
Prior to his time as CEO of Sunetric, Mr. Tiller was a founding partner at Sunetric Capital LLC, Sunetric’s affiliate solar financing/asset management company.
He has nearly two decades of strategic business development experience in the financial services, high-technology and sustainability fields, including launching two tech startups; management at Fidelity Investments; consulting for hedge funds; and developing a private equity offering that focused on agriculture and sustainability. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Arak Resources appoints Jonathan Hykawy as director
- Arbutus Biopharma appoints Daniel Burgess as director
- International Lithium Corp. names CFO, announces further additions
- Asiamet Resources appoints Peter John Bird as CEO
- International Lithium Corp. names Maurice Brooks to board
More inside POST