Solar Alliance appoints Alex Tiller president
Mr. Tiller was formerly the CEO of Sunetric, a full service renewable energy company.
Prior to his time as CEO of Sunetric, Mr. Tiller was a founding partner at Sunetric Capital LLC, Sunetric’s affiliate solar financing/asset management company.
He has nearly two decades of strategic business development experience in the financial services, high-technology and sustainability fields, including launching two tech startups; management at Fidelity Investments; consulting for hedge funds; and developing a private equity offering that focused on agriculture and sustainability. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Standard Lithium appoints Andy Robinson as COO
- Lion One Metals appoints John F. Robinson to board
- Lululemon athletica appoints Glenn Murphy as co-chairman
- Ballard Power Systems appoints Janet Woodruff to board
- Tango Mining appoints Samer Khalaf as director
More inside POST