The Company will retain Ms. Yu as a consultant for a transition period from August through the end of 2016.
The Company has appointed Joanna Lv to assume the position of acting Chief Financial Officer effective upon Ms. Yu's retirement.
Ms. Lv joined Sohu in August 2000. She is currently the Senior Finance Director, in charge of day-to-day finance operations, including financial reporting, budget planning and treasury.
Ms. Lv brings extensive experience in financial management and has been involved in multiple strategic financial projects for Sohu.
She received her bachelor's degree in economics from the Capital University of Economics and Business in Beijing and an EMBA degree from Tsinghua University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Baidu appoints Herman Yu as CFO
- SGOCO Group appoints two directors
- Yum China appoints Jacky Lo as CFO
- Manulife Financial appoints Rona Ambrose to board
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
More inside POST
Alibaba Q1 profit surges 96 percent Earnings
How to prevent burnout and still do the job Leadership