The Company will retain Ms. Yu as a consultant for a transition period from August through the end of 2016.
The Company has appointed Joanna Lv to assume the position of acting Chief Financial Officer effective upon Ms. Yu's retirement.
Ms. Lv joined Sohu in August 2000. She is currently the Senior Finance Director, in charge of day-to-day finance operations, including financial reporting, budget planning and treasury.
Ms. Lv brings extensive experience in financial management and has been involved in multiple strategic financial projects for Sohu.
She received her bachelor's degree in economics from the Capital University of Economics and Business in Beijing and an EMBA degree from Tsinghua University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Fuyao Glass appoints Ye Shu as president
- PCCW appoints Guanglu Shao as director
- Xinyuan Real Estate appoints Yifan Li as director
- Carnival Group Intl names Tsai Tson as executive director
- Yum China appoints two executives
More inside POST