The Company will retain Ms. Yu as a consultant for a transition period from August through the end of 2016.
The Company has appointed Joanna Lv to assume the position of acting Chief Financial Officer effective upon Ms. Yu's retirement.
Ms. Lv joined Sohu in August 2000. She is currently the Senior Finance Director, in charge of day-to-day finance operations, including financial reporting, budget planning and treasury.
Ms. Lv brings extensive experience in financial management and has been involved in multiple strategic financial projects for Sohu.
She received her bachelor's degree in economics from the Capital University of Economics and Business in Beijing and an EMBA degree from Tsinghua University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
- Sky Solar appoints Naiwei Chen as director
- China Ceramics appoints Jun Liu as independent director
- NetEase appoints Zhaoxuan Yang as CFO
- JMU Limited appoints Shayla Suen to board
More inside POST
Raise your standards day by day Leadership