Software AG names Jennifer Smith chief marketing officer
Before joining Software AG, Ms. Smith most recently served as Chief Marketing Officer at Globoforce and, prior to that, at Avid Technology where she re-established the market leadership position, including the growth of their platform adoption and the launch of their digital presence.
Previously, Ms. Smith was Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for Progress Software, where she led a rebranding initiative that significantly increased recognition and awareness for the company.
She also worked for PeopleSoft and Microsoft in Europe. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Germany
- Nordex appoints José Luis Blanco as CEO
- Sirius Real Estate appoints Justin Atkinson as director
- Martin Daum joins Daimler management board
- Unify names industry veteran Paul Cunningham as CMO
- BASF appoints new oilfield & mining chief
More inside POST
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership