Snyder's-Lance: Rick Puckett to retire as EVP and CFO
Mr. Puckett's leadership has been very important to the Company's significant growth and success during the past ten years, including the merger of Snyder's of Hanover, Inc. and Lance, Inc. in 2010, the acquisition of Snack Factory, LLC in 2012, and more recently the acquisition of Diamond Foods, Inc. in February 2016.
Mr. Puckett was named Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Snyder's-Lance in 2010 following the merger of Snyder's of Hanover and Lance.
Previously, Mr. Puckett served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Lance from 2006 to 2010.
Prior to joining Lance, Mr. Puckett was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of United Natural Foods, Inc. from 2003 to 2006.
Mr. Puckett will continue to serve as CFO until a candidate is selected and transitioned into the Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- Jeld-Wen Holding appoints William Banholzer to board
- QuintilesIMS appoints Colleen Goggins to board
- G1 Therapeutics appoints Sir Andrew Witty to board
- Select Bancorp promotes Lynn H. Johnson to COO
- Extended Stay America appoints Jodie W. McLean as independent director
More inside POST
Boeing Q2 revenue 22.7 billion Earnings