Snyder's-Lance appoints Alexander Pease as CFO
Mr. Pease joins the Company from McKinsey & Co. bringing significant financial expertise and cross industry experience.
From 2011 to 2015, Mr. Pease held the position of Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of EnPro Industries. In this capacity, he also had responsibility for Global Supply Chain, Information Technology, Strategy and M&A.
Mr. Pease spent a total of ten years with McKinsey & Co. in various roles, including tenures prior to and subsequent to his role at EnPro.
Mr. Pease received his Master of Business Administration degree from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College.
He also graduated with honors and distinction from the United States Naval Academy, and served for six years as a U.S. Navy SEAL in a range of international assignments. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- Nucor elects General Lloyd J. Austin III (Ret) as director
- Jeld-Wen Holding appoints William Banholzer to board
- QuintilesIMS appoints Colleen Goggins to board
- G1 Therapeutics appoints Sir Andrew Witty to board
- Select Bancorp promotes Lynn H. Johnson to COO
More inside POST