Snyder's-Lance appoints Alexander Pease as CFO
Mr. Pease joins the Company from McKinsey & Co. bringing significant financial expertise and cross industry experience.
From 2011 to 2015, Mr. Pease held the position of Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of EnPro Industries. In this capacity, he also had responsibility for Global Supply Chain, Information Technology, Strategy and M&A.
Mr. Pease spent a total of ten years with McKinsey & Co. in various roles, including tenures prior to and subsequent to his role at EnPro.
Mr. Pease received his Master of Business Administration degree from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College.
He also graduated with honors and distinction from the United States Naval Academy, and served for six years as a U.S. Navy SEAL in a range of international assignments. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers appoints new president and COO
- Nucor promotes Leon Topalian to executive vice president
- Xerium Technologies names Mark Staton president and CEO
- Primo Water appoints Matt Sheehan as CEO
- Red Hat appoints Eric Shander as CFO
More inside POST