Smith & Nephew, a medical technology business, announced that that Brian Larcombe will retire as senior independent director and non-executive director on April 6, 2017.
Smith & Nephew director Brian Larcombe to retireStaff Writer | London, United Kingdom | Friday February 10, 2017 7:51AM ET
READ MOREMr. Larcombe was appointed as Independent Non-Executive Director in March 2002, Senior Independent Director in April 2014, and serves as a Member of the Audit Committee, Nomination & Governance Committee and Remuneration Committee.
After leading the UK investment business for a number of years, Mr. Larcombe became Finance Director and then Chief Executive of the Group following its flotation.
Mr. Larcombe has held a number of Non-Executive Directorships. He is currently Non-Executive Director of Kodak Alaris Holdings Limited and Cape plc.
He graduated with a Bachelor’s of Commerce degree from University of Birmingham. He spent most of his career in private equity with 3i Group plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Eland Oil & Gas appoints Nicholas Hugo Gay as non-executive director
- Standard Life Private Equity Trust appoints Jonathon Bond as non-executive director
- Mobeus Income & Growth appoints Ian Blackburn as chairman
- Rio Tinto names Jakob Stausholm chief financial officer
- Avacta Group appoints Eliot Forster as non-executive chairman