Smith & Nephew director Brian Larcombe to retire
Mr. Larcombe was appointed as Independent Non-Executive Director in March 2002, Senior Independent Director in April 2014, and serves as a Member of the Audit Committee, Nomination & Governance Committee and Remuneration Committee.
After leading the UK investment business for a number of years, Mr. Larcombe became Finance Director and then Chief Executive of the Group following its flotation.
Mr. Larcombe has held a number of Non-Executive Directorships. He is currently Non-Executive Director of Kodak Alaris Holdings Limited and Cape plc.
He graduated with a Bachelor’s of Commerce degree from University of Birmingham. He spent most of his career in private equity with 3i Group plc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
- Flybe Group promotes Ian Milne to permanent CFO
- Pennant International Group appoints Joseph Clements to board
- Capita appoints Jonathan Lewis as CEO
More inside POST