Smith & Nephew appoints Graham Baker as CFO
Mr. Baker will formally begin the role on 1 March 2017 when he will also be appointed to the Board as an Executive Director.
Mr. Baker joins from Alvogen, a fast-growing generic pharmaceuticals company, where he is Chief Financial Officer.
Mr. Baker worked for AstraZeneca PLC for 20 years, holding multiple senior roles including, most recently, Vice President, Finance, International (2013-2015), Vice President, Global Financial Services (2010-2013) and Vice President Finance & Chief Financial Officer, North America (2008-10).
Mr. Baker qualified as a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Tax Advisor with Arthur Andersen. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST