Smith & Nephew appoints Graham Baker as CFO
Mr. Baker will formally begin the role on 1 March 2017 when he will also be appointed to the Board as an Executive Director.
Mr. Baker joins from Alvogen, a fast-growing generic pharmaceuticals company, where he is Chief Financial Officer.
Mr. Baker worked for AstraZeneca PLC for 20 years, holding multiple senior roles including, most recently, Vice President, Finance, International (2013-2015), Vice President, Global Financial Services (2010-2013) and Vice President Finance & Chief Financial Officer, North America (2008-10).
Mr. Baker qualified as a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Tax Advisor with Arthur Andersen. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST