Smith & Nephew appoints Graham Baker as CFO
Mr. Baker will formally begin the role on 1 March 2017 when he will also be appointed to the Board as an Executive Director.
Mr. Baker joins from Alvogen, a fast-growing generic pharmaceuticals company, where he is Chief Financial Officer.
Mr. Baker worked for AstraZeneca PLC for 20 years, holding multiple senior roles including, most recently, Vice President, Finance, International (2013-2015), Vice President, Global Financial Services (2010-2013) and Vice President Finance & Chief Financial Officer, North America (2008-10).
Mr. Baker qualified as a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Tax Advisor with Arthur Andersen. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST