Smart Metering Systems elects Graeme Bissett as director
Mr. Bissett is an experienced corporate financier and qualified chartered accountant, having previously been a partner with Arthur Andersen LLP and finance director of a number of international groups.
Mr. Bissett is currently appointed as the Chairman of Macfarlane Group PLC and Curo Compensation Limited and as a Non-Executive Director of a number of other businesses, including Cruden Group Limited, Scottish Futures Trust Limited and Anderson Strathern LLP.
Mr. Bissett has also served on the boards of a number of other companies, including Interbulk plc, and Black Circles Holdings Ltd and currently undertakes a number of pro bono appointments. He will be appointed as Chair of the Company's Audit Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
Biomar acquires Alimentsa Companies