Smart Metering Systems elects Graeme Bissett as director
Mr. Bissett is an experienced corporate financier and qualified chartered accountant, having previously been a partner with Arthur Andersen LLP and finance director of a number of international groups.
Mr. Bissett is currently appointed as the Chairman of Macfarlane Group PLC and Curo Compensation Limited and as a Non-Executive Director of a number of other businesses, including Cruden Group Limited, Scottish Futures Trust Limited and Anderson Strathern LLP.
Mr. Bissett has also served on the boards of a number of other companies, including Interbulk plc, and Black Circles Holdings Ltd and currently undertakes a number of pro bono appointments. He will be appointed as Chair of the Company's Audit Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership
The best moment to ask for a raise Leadership