Skyworks promotes Steven Machuga to VP of worldwide operations
Mr. Machuga has been with the Company since 1999 and most recently served as Skyworks' vice president of external manufacturing and operations engineering.
During his years at Skyworks, he has held positions of increasing responsibility in process and product development, operations strategy and execution.
Prior to joining Skyworks, Mr. Machuga worked for Motorola in various semiconductor engineering and manufacturing management roles.
Mr. Machuga holds a master's degree in chemical engineering from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities and bachelor's degrees in chemical engineering and materials science from the University of Connecticut.
Bruce Freyman, who has been leading Skyworks' worldwide operations since 2005, is retiring and will serve in an advisory role for a transitional period. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark R. Bamforth to boards
- Endologix appoints John Onopchenko as COO
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
More inside POST