Skyworks promotes Steven Machuga to VP of worldwide operations
Mr. Machuga has been with the Company since 1999 and most recently served as Skyworks' vice president of external manufacturing and operations engineering.
During his years at Skyworks, he has held positions of increasing responsibility in process and product development, operations strategy and execution.
Prior to joining Skyworks, Mr. Machuga worked for Motorola in various semiconductor engineering and manufacturing management roles.
Mr. Machuga holds a master's degree in chemical engineering from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities and bachelor's degrees in chemical engineering and materials science from the University of Connecticut.
Bruce Freyman, who has been leading Skyworks' worldwide operations since 2005, is retiring and will serve in an advisory role for a transitional period. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST