Skyworks names Mitchell J. Haws as vice president
Most recently, Mr. Haws served as vice president of investor relations for NXP Semiconductors, which merged with Freescale Semiconductor in December 2015.
Prior to NXP, he managed investor relations for Equifax Inc., Reynolds & Reynolds and Geneva Steel.
Mr. Haws earned a bachelor’s degree in communications from Brigham Young University and an MBA from Westminster College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Intellia Therapeutics appoints two directors
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
More inside POST
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership