Skyworks names Mitchell J. Haws as vice president
Most recently, Mr. Haws served as vice president of investor relations for NXP Semiconductors, which merged with Freescale Semiconductor in December 2015.
Prior to NXP, he managed investor relations for Equifax Inc., Reynolds & Reynolds and Geneva Steel.
Mr. Haws earned a bachelor’s degree in communications from Brigham Young University and an MBA from Westminster College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST