Skyworks names Mitchell J. Haws as vice president
Most recently, Mr. Haws served as vice president of investor relations for NXP Semiconductors, which merged with Freescale Semiconductor in December 2015.
Prior to NXP, he managed investor relations for Equifax Inc., Reynolds & Reynolds and Geneva Steel.
Mr. Haws earned a bachelor’s degree in communications from Brigham Young University and an MBA from Westminster College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
- Battery Ventures promotes three to vice presidents
More inside POST