Skyworks names Mitchell J. Haws as vice president
Most recently, Mr. Haws served as vice president of investor relations for NXP Semiconductors, which merged with Freescale Semiconductor in December 2015.
Prior to NXP, he managed investor relations for Equifax Inc., Reynolds & Reynolds and Geneva Steel.
Mr. Haws earned a bachelor’s degree in communications from Brigham Young University and an MBA from Westminster College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST
Teva Q1 net income $580 million Earnings
Dean Foods Q1 loss $9.76 million Earnings