Skyworks names Mitchell J. Haws as vice president
Most recently, Mr. Haws served as vice president of investor relations for NXP Semiconductors, which merged with Freescale Semiconductor in December 2015.
Prior to NXP, he managed investor relations for Equifax Inc., Reynolds & Reynolds and Geneva Steel.
Mr. Haws earned a bachelor’s degree in communications from Brigham Young University and an MBA from Westminster College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
- Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
- Biostage promotes Saverio La Francesca to president
More inside POST