Skyworks appoints Kris Sennesael as CFO
Mr. Sennesael most recently served as chief financial officer for Enphase Energy, a semiconductor-based energy solutions provider.
Prior to Enphase, Mr. Sennesael was chief financial officer at Standard Microsystems, a designer of mixed signal connectivity solutions and, previously, he held increasingly responsible financial positions at ON, AMI Semiconductor and Alcatel Microelectronics.
Mr. Sennesael holds bachelor's and master's degrees in economics from the University of Ghent, Belgium, as well as an MBA from the Vlerick Management School.
Donald Palette, who has been Skyworks' chief financial officer since 2007, will serve in an advisory role for a transitional period. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST