Skyworks appoints Kris Sennesael as CFO
Mr. Sennesael most recently served as chief financial officer for Enphase Energy, a semiconductor-based energy solutions provider.
Prior to Enphase, Mr. Sennesael was chief financial officer at Standard Microsystems, a designer of mixed signal connectivity solutions and, previously, he held increasingly responsible financial positions at ON, AMI Semiconductor and Alcatel Microelectronics.
Mr. Sennesael holds bachelor's and master's degrees in economics from the University of Ghent, Belgium, as well as an MBA from the Vlerick Management School.
Donald Palette, who has been Skyworks' chief financial officer since 2007, will serve in an advisory role for a transitional period. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
BP Q1 profit £1.45bn Earnings