Skyworks appoints Kris Sennesael as CFO
Mr. Sennesael most recently served as chief financial officer for Enphase Energy, a semiconductor-based energy solutions provider.
Prior to Enphase, Mr. Sennesael was chief financial officer at Standard Microsystems, a designer of mixed signal connectivity solutions and, previously, he held increasingly responsible financial positions at ON, AMI Semiconductor and Alcatel Microelectronics.
Mr. Sennesael holds bachelor's and master's degrees in economics from the University of Ghent, Belgium, as well as an MBA from the Vlerick Management School.
Donald Palette, who has been Skyworks' chief financial officer since 2007, will serve in an advisory role for a transitional period. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- ChromaDex appoints Steven Rubin to board
- Impax Laboratories appoints Paul M. Bisaro as CEO
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
More inside POST