SkyPeople Fruit Juice CEO Yongke Xue resigns
Mr. Xue has served as a Director of SkyPeople Juice Group Co. since 2005. He served as the general manager of Shaanxi Hede Venture Capital Management Co., Ltd. from January 2006 to June 2007.
Prior to that, Mr. Xue served as the business director of the investment banking division of Hualong Securities Co. from April 2001 to December 2005.
He also acted as the vice general manager of Shaanxi Huaye Foods Co. from July 1998 to March 2001. From July 1989 to June 1998, he worked at the Northwestern Materials Bureau of the PLA General Logistics Department.
Mr. Xue graduated from Xi’an Jiaotong University with an MBA degree in 2000. He obtained his Bachelor’s Degree from the National University of Defense Technology in July of 1989 with a major in Metal Material & Heat Treatment. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Spi Energy appoints Qing Lu to board
- Road King Infrastructure appoints co-chairmen
- Baytacare Pharmaceutical nominates two directors
- Yum China appoints Jacky Lo as interim CFO
- Gridsum Holding appoints Ravi Sarathy as co-CFO
More inside POST