SkyPeople Fruit Juice CEO Yongke Xue resigns
Mr. Xue has served as a Director of SkyPeople Juice Group Co. since 2005. He served as the general manager of Shaanxi Hede Venture Capital Management Co., Ltd. from January 2006 to June 2007.
Prior to that, Mr. Xue served as the business director of the investment banking division of Hualong Securities Co. from April 2001 to December 2005.
He also acted as the vice general manager of Shaanxi Huaye Foods Co. from July 1998 to March 2001. From July 1989 to June 1998, he worked at the Northwestern Materials Bureau of the PLA General Logistics Department.
Mr. Xue graduated from Xi’an Jiaotong University with an MBA degree in 2000. He obtained his Bachelor’s Degree from the National University of Defense Technology in July of 1989 with a major in Metal Material & Heat Treatment. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Manulife Financial appoints Rona Ambrose to board
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
- Sky Solar appoints Naiwei Chen as director
- China Ceramics appoints Jun Liu as independent director
- NetEase appoints Zhaoxuan Yang as CFO
More inside POST
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership