Skyline Medical appoints Peter Alex as VP of sales
Mr. Alex has nearly 20 years of commercial medical device experience with industry leaders including Olympus Corporation and Boston Scientific Corporation, as well as with emerging companies, and a career-long focus on gastroenterology, pulmonary and surgical endoscopic products.
Prior to joining Skyline Medical, Mr. Alex served from 2014 to 2016 as a National Sales Director at Olympus Corporation where he led two product launches and managed product life cycle sales efforts.
Prior to Olympus, he served as Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Somna Therapeutics, a startup medical device company for which he co-invented its lead product, the Reza Band.
Prior to Somna, he worked at Olympus Corporation from 2003 to 2012, holding sales and marketing jobs of increasing responsibility, and at Boston Scientific from 2001 to 2003 as Territory Manager for Microvasive Endoscopy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- General Mills appoints Jeffrey L. Harmening as CEO
- Patterson Companies names Alex Blanco to board
- AgriBank names new members of the board
- Image Sensing Systems promotes Chad Stelzig to permanent CEO
- Famous Dave's of America appoints non-executive chairman
More inside POST