SkyCity Entertainment Group appoints new CEO
Mr. Stephens is the current CEO of Sun International, a casino, resorts and entertainment company. He has been appointed to the role following the resignation of Nigel Morrison in April.
Prior to Sun International, Mr. Stephens spent seven years as Senior Vice President of New Business Development for Kerzner International, where he was integrally involved in disposing of non-core hotel assets, securing new developments for the One&Only luxury hotel brand, and developing the Atlantis Dubai and Mazagan Morocco resorts.
Interim CEO John Mortensen will remain in the role until May 1, 2017, after which he has committed to stay with the company in a senior group position. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Zealand
- Rex Bionics CFO to retire in 2017
- Spark New Zealand announces new CEO for Spark Ventures
- Westland Milk Products appoints new CEO
- Rex Bionics appoints Joseph A. Cucolo as director
- Wynyard Group appoints Chris Stauber as SVP, product
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership