SiteOne Landscape Supply appoints W. Roy Dunbar to board
Mr. Dunbar will serve on the company’s Compensation Committee.
Mr. Dunbar was a former Chairman of the Board of Network Solutions and was the Chief Executive Officer from January 2008 until October 2009.
Mr. Dunbar also served as the President of Global Technology and Operations for MasterCard Incorporated from September 2004 until January 2008.
Prior to MasterCard, he worked at Eli Lilly and Company for 14 years, serving as President of Intercontinental Operations, and earlier as Chief Information Officer.
Mr. Dunbar previously served on the boards of Lexmark International and iGate and currently serves on the board of Humana. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- First Data appoints former U.K. PM David Cameron to board
- Flowers Foods appoints Debo Mukherjee as CMO
- Equifax names Mark Feidler non-executive chairman
- Flowers Food appoints Harish Ramani as CIO
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services appoints Mark Duff as CEO
More inside POST