SiteOne Landscape Supply appoints W. Roy Dunbar to board
Mr. Dunbar will serve on the company’s Compensation Committee.
Mr. Dunbar was a former Chairman of the Board of Network Solutions and was the Chief Executive Officer from January 2008 until October 2009.
Mr. Dunbar also served as the President of Global Technology and Operations for MasterCard Incorporated from September 2004 until January 2008.
Prior to MasterCard, he worked at Eli Lilly and Company for 14 years, serving as President of Intercontinental Operations, and earlier as Chief Information Officer.
Mr. Dunbar previously served on the boards of Lexmark International and iGate and currently serves on the board of Humana. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Georgia Power appoints Mark Burns to board
- Asbury Automotive Group confirms Sean D. Goodman as new SVP, CFO
- State Bank Financial names J. Thomas Wiley as CEO
- Fleetcor Technologies appoints Hala Moddelmog to board
- AdCare Health terminates CEO for misrepresenting educational credentials
More inside POST
Volkswagen Q1 profit up 43.9% Earnings