Sistema appoints Alexey Guryev as vice president
Mr. Guryev joined Sistema in 2013 as Vice President and Head of the Internal Control and Audit Department.
From 2009 to 2013 Mr. Guryev was Chief Auditor at TNK-BP. From 1999-2009 he held management positions at Yukos and Severstal.
In 1998 Mr. Guryev graduated from the Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation.
In 2013 he graduated from the University of Chicago - Booth School of Business with MBA degree with honors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Russia
- Amur Minerals appoints non-executive director
- Severstal appoints Alexander Shevelev as CEO
- Vitaly Ivanov acting chief of Interregional Siberia
- Cherkizovo appoints John Ross as COO
- Severstal CEO Vadim Larin to step down
More inside POST