Sir Malcolm Field retires from Hochschild Mining board
Sir Malcolm joined the Board in 2006. He serves as a Non-Executive Director of Ray Berndtson. Between 2002 and 2006 he served as Chairman of Tube Lines Limited, one of the London Underground consortia, and from 2001 to 2006, as an external policy adviser to the UK’s Department of Transport.
Sir Malcolm was Group Managing Director of WH Smith plc between 1982 and 1993 and served as Chief Executive from 1993 to 1996. From 1996 to 2001 he chaired the Civil Aviation Authority.
Sir Malcolm has held non-executive directorships with numerous companies, including Scottish and Newcastle plc and Evolution Beeson Gregory. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
- Bluejay Mining appoints Peter Waugh as non-executive director
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
- Intertek appoints two directors
- Affinity Water appoints Stuart Ledger as CFO
More inside POST