Sir Malcolm Field retires from Hochschild Mining board
Sir Malcolm joined the Board in 2006. He serves as a Non-Executive Director of Ray Berndtson. Between 2002 and 2006 he served as Chairman of Tube Lines Limited, one of the London Underground consortia, and from 2001 to 2006, as an external policy adviser to the UK’s Department of Transport.
Sir Malcolm was Group Managing Director of WH Smith plc between 1982 and 1993 and served as Chief Executive from 1993 to 1996. From 1996 to 2001 he chaired the Civil Aviation Authority.
Sir Malcolm has held non-executive directorships with numerous companies, including Scottish and Newcastle plc and Evolution Beeson Gregory. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership