Sir Alan Yarrow joins Arbuthnot Banking Group as director
Sir Alan worked as a financier in the City for 37 years with Dresdner Kleinwort until December 2009 and latterly as Chairman of its UK banking operations.
Sir Alan has also been Deputy Chairman of the Financial Services Authority practitioner panel, as well as serving on the Council of the British Bankers' Association and the Takeover Panel.
Sir Alan has represented the Ward of Bridge and Bridge Without since becoming a City Alderman in 2007 and, on October 28, 2014, he was elected to be London's 687th Lord Mayor serving for 2014–2015. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
More inside POST