Sinequa appoints Stéphane Kirchacker VP, sales EMEA
A seasoned software-industry veteran with a strong international background, Mr. Kirchacker brings deep expertise in streamlining sales operations, developing new business and recruiting channel partners.
With 20 years of sales, project management and business development experience gained in the U.S and Europe, Mr. Kirchacker joins Sinequa from ASG Software Solutions where he was Senior Vice President, Business Development Infrastructure Software.
Prior to ASG Software Solutions, Mr. Kirchacker was Vice President Sales Worldwide for Active Circle and the Managing Director, Northern/Southern Europe for Atempo.
He holds an executive MBA from ESCP Europe as well as a Master degree in Artificial Intelligence from the University of Paris 6. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST