Sinequa appoints Stéphane Kirchacker VP, sales EMEA
A seasoned software-industry veteran with a strong international background, Mr. Kirchacker brings deep expertise in streamlining sales operations, developing new business and recruiting channel partners.
With 20 years of sales, project management and business development experience gained in the U.S and Europe, Mr. Kirchacker joins Sinequa from ASG Software Solutions where he was Senior Vice President, Business Development Infrastructure Software.
Prior to ASG Software Solutions, Mr. Kirchacker was Vice President Sales Worldwide for Active Circle and the Managing Director, Northern/Southern Europe for Atempo.
He holds an executive MBA from ESCP Europe as well as a Master degree in Artificial Intelligence from the University of Paris 6. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
- GAIN Capital appoints Joseph A. Schenk as chairman
More inside POST
Frontline Q2 net loss $19.4 million Earnings