Sinequa appoints Stéphane Kirchacker VP, sales EMEA
A seasoned software-industry veteran with a strong international background, Mr. Kirchacker brings deep expertise in streamlining sales operations, developing new business and recruiting channel partners.
With 20 years of sales, project management and business development experience gained in the U.S and Europe, Mr. Kirchacker joins Sinequa from ASG Software Solutions where he was Senior Vice President, Business Development Infrastructure Software.
Prior to ASG Software Solutions, Mr. Kirchacker was Vice President Sales Worldwide for Active Circle and the Managing Director, Northern/Southern Europe for Atempo.
He holds an executive MBA from ESCP Europe as well as a Master degree in Artificial Intelligence from the University of Paris 6. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Jim Gianopulos named chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
More inside POST