Simon Nicholls will not be CFO of Wolseley
The Company announced the appointment of Simon Nicholls as CFO in January 2016. He joined Cobham plc in 2013 as CFO.
He was previously CFO of Senior plc, the FTSE 250 international manufacturing group providing engineered products for aerospace, defence and commercial industrial applications, a position he held from 2008.
Previously, Mr. Nicholls was CFO of Hanson North America and prior to that he was Financial Controller for Hanson plc for three years. He spent nine years with Price Waterhouse, now PwC, in the UK and Canada, and four years working in senior financial positions.
Mr. Nicholls served as a Non-executive Director of AIM listed Hamworthy plc from September 2011 until its takeover in February 2012.
He is a Chartered Accountant, holding a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics, Operational Research, Statistics and Economics from the University of Warwick. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Bayer names Sharon James head of innovation for consumer health
- Wizz Air appoints Stephen Jones as EVP and deputy CFO
- Ferrexpo appoints Simon Lockett as director
- Wolseley appoints Nadia Shouraboura as director
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
More inside POST