Silver Spring Networks appoints Ayse Ildeniz as COO
Ms. Ildeniz brings over 20 years of international executive management experience focused on sales, product management, marketing and new business category and creation.
Most recently, she served as the vice president of the New Devices Group and general manager of strategy and business development for Intel, where she helped the company break ground into new IoT device categories.
Prior, she held a variety of leadership roles for Intel including as the regional director for Middle East, Turkey and Africa, a region consisting of 67 countries. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST
Nestle buys stake in U.S. Freshly Companies