Silicon Therapeutics appoints Woody Sherman as CSO
Dr. Sherman is a leader in molecular simulations and computer-aided drug design, with over 70 publications covering novel methods and applications.
Dr. Sherman completed his Ph.D. at MIT. He then joined Schrödinger where he was global head of the Applications Science team, helping leading biopharma companies apply computational chemistry tools to challenging problems.
He was also part of the senior management team and was involved in modeling services, methods development, and product management.
Dr. Sherman has published on a broad range of topics, including free energy simulations, molecular dynamics, induced-fit docking, virtual screening, lead optimization, cheminformatics, and protein design.
Dr. Sherman is on the Editorial Board of Chemical Biology & Drug Design and Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
- Endurance International Group appoints Marc Montagner as interim COO
- AVEO Oncology appoints Matthew Dallas as CFO
- Radius Health appoints Jose Pepe Carmona as CFO
- Axcella appoints Ivana Magovcevic-Liebisch as vice president
More inside POST
Starbucks Q2 net revenues grew 6% Earnings