Silicon Therapeutics appoints Woody Sherman as CSO
Dr. Sherman is a leader in molecular simulations and computer-aided drug design, with over 70 publications covering novel methods and applications.
Dr. Sherman completed his Ph.D. at MIT. He then joined Schrödinger where he was global head of the Applications Science team, helping leading biopharma companies apply computational chemistry tools to challenging problems.
He was also part of the senior management team and was involved in modeling services, methods development, and product management.
Dr. Sherman has published on a broad range of topics, including free energy simulations, molecular dynamics, induced-fit docking, virtual screening, lead optimization, cheminformatics, and protein design.
Dr. Sherman is on the Editorial Board of Chemical Biology & Drug Design and Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST