Silicon Labs appoints Gregg Lowe to board
Mr. Lowe brings more than a decade of executive leadership experience at Freescale Semiconductor and Texas Instruments to his Silicon Labs board position.
Mr. Lowe served as President and CEO of Freescale from June 2012 until December 2015.
He shepherded the company through one of the semiconductor industry's largest mergers culminating with NXP's successful acquisition of Freescale in December 2015.
Prior to joining Freescale, Mr. Lowe served as Senior Vice President of Analog at Texas Instruments.
He also directed TI's acquisition of National Semiconductor.
Mr. Lowe earned a Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology in Terre Haute, Indiana, and graduated from the Stanford Executive Program at Stanford University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
More inside POST
Cross-department collaboration Leadership